Due to the current Corona Virus outbreak we have reviewed our infection control procedures.
In an endeavor to keep the clinic a safe place to visit, we are asking your assistance to minimize risk of infection.
What Are We Asking You To Do?
1. To help us manage distancing, on arrival, you will find our front door locked. Please wait, a staff member will be with you shortly.
2. Please scan the NSW Govt QR code on the door
3. Please use hand sanitizer on the desk
4. Reschedule your appointment if, in the last 14 days, you:
(a) have been to Brisbane or the Tweed, Ballina, Byron or Lismore shires
(b) you have been to any place that is the subject of a public health alert
(b) suspect you have been in contact with anyone that has any symptoms of COVID-19
(b) have experienced any cold or flu like symptoms
(c) have had a COVID-19 test
5. Bring your water bottle with you
What Are We Doing?
- wiping down treatment surfaces with high grade disinfectant after each client interaction - regular cleaning of all high touch areas with high grade disinfectant, including reception surfaces, door handles, and treatment areas - making hand sanitizer available
Welcome to Well Balanced Healthcare, promoting your wellbeing in Mosman.
We are open 7 days of the week to provide you with excellence in health care including
We work together with our clients to achieve their health care goals, treat specific disorders or to just simply feel better.
If you are unsure which therapy is best suited for your problem, you are welcome to call to discuss your needs with our Therapists before making a booking on
02 9960 6339 or click here to send an email.